Deadline: 31 March, 2013
Are you a young person between the ages of 18 and 25?
Can you act, sing and dance?
Do you worry about the current global situation and want to do something about it?
If YES then here is the opportunity of a lifetime
Peace Child International and Green Cross International are pleased to announce the global casting call for the production of a new version of the Peace Child musical story: “2050 – the Future We Want”. It will be staged at the UN’s Palais des Nations in Geneva, Switzerland, on 3 September this year, and involve an extensive rehearsal period during the last two weeks of August.
The story is set in the year 2050 when the nations of the world have jointly overcome the major challenges facing humanity and nature, pulling the planet back from the brink it nearly toppled over due to the challenges of climate change, unsustainable development, over-consumption and conflict over natural resources, such as water and fossil fuels.
- You are a young person between the age of 18 and 25 from all the countries of the world.
- You have experience of singing, dancing and acting in musical theater.
- You have a video which showcase your talent.
- You are ready to be interviewed by Skype where you can prove your three talents.
- You have a keen interest in the global issues that affect us like climate change, youth unemployment, over-consumption etc.
- All expenses relating to accommodation, meals and domestic transportation will be covered for each cast member.
- Each cast member will be responsible for his/her flight to and from Geneva.
If you want to be a part of this musical, please send your CV, photograph and a link to an online video showing your acting, singing and/or dancing skills to email@example.com
The deadline for the casting call is 1 March 2013. Each short-listed candidate will be interviewed by Skype in March and the final decision will be made no later than 31 March.