The “Nuclear Technology Dialogue – Fukushima and the Future of Nuclear Technology” event was held on 19 June 2012 at Veiga Almeida University in Rio de Janeiro.
Green Cross Switzerland, with the support of Veiga de Almeida University, staged this important dialogue on the issue concerning nuclear technology. Experts addressed issues ranging from nuclear emergency preparedness, to the costs associated with nuclear technology and measures needed to stop proliferation of atomic weapons and to promote alternative energy sources and related technologies.
Speakers include :
- Nathalie Gysi, Executive Director, Green Cross Switzerland.
- Paul Walker, Director, Environmental Security and Sustainability programme, Green Cross International
- Vladimir Sakharov, Director, Environmental Emergencies Preparedness, Green Cross International.
- Nicolas Imbert, CEO, Green Cross France et Territoires.
- Matt Petersen, CEO, Global Green USA (US chapter of Green Cross)
- Vladimir Leonov, Green Cross Russia
Contact for further information:
Nathalie Gysi email@example.com
- Full programme for download
- Save the Date announcement
- Fukushima and the Future of Nuclear Power – A Green Cross International Perspective for download
(Left to Right) Matt Petersen and Nathalie Gysi during the Nuclear Technology Dialogue