With the impact of climate change intensifying, Antarctic conditions are changing rapidly. The consequences will severely affect this fragile ecosystem.
Venture Capitalist, Philanthropist, Adventurer and Green Cross France & Territories Board Member Luc Hardy launched a voyage to the Antarctic in 2014, to commemorate the centennial of the epic Ernest Shackleton expedition in 1914. Hardy and his team, including world-class athletes and explorers, traveled south to observe, record, and document the Antarctic’s unique natural environment, the changes it has undergone, and the threats to its future. This film follows their experience.
Green Zone “Bouregreg” Conference Room
Friday, 11 November 2016 – 15:00-16:30
– Film projection (52 minutes)
– Post-film discussion (38 minutes)
- Luc Hardy, filmmaker
- Sarah Dobson, Youth Coordinator, Earth Charter International
- Jean-Michel Cousteau, Green Cross International Chairman
- Jessica Hung-Ju Chiu, Coordinator, Taiwan Environmental Quality Protection Foundation
This event is meant to inspire a new sense of responsibility and get people to act, showcasing landscapes and environments of unparalleled beauty.